Funding Opportunity for Participating Graduate Students
The conference organizers are encouraging the participation of Graduate Students majoring in Animal Sciences through partial funding. Successful applicants will have their registration fee of USD 150 waived in addition to receiving USD 200 (USD 100 for Ghanaian students) to support other personal costs.
Qualifying candidates should meet the following criteria:
- A citizen or permanent resident of a country in Africa
- A member of your country’s Animal Science or Animal Production Association
- Currently enrolled in a MSc/MPhil/PhD in any field of Animal Science
- Have submitted an abstract/poster/paper which has been accepted for presentation at the 7th AACAA, Accra 2019
- Be prepared to have their full papers published in the conference proceedings/ journal
- Provide letters of recommendation from academic supervisor and president of local Animal Science or Animal Production Association.
The selection committee will also consider gender, geographical representation, quality of abstract/ poster/ paper submitted in making the selection decisions.
Interested graduate student should submit application which should include abstract to email@example.com by February 19, 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by March 1, 2019.
International organising Committee, 7th AACAA